Friday, May 11, 2018

Just a few thoughts

I know, it's early, but I had to get up to feed the cats and let them outdoors.  It is the beginning of the summer months and now, I am getting all kinds of dreams about 5 Girl Farm and just how I felt back in the day. Actually, it's not that different from how I feel now.  Don't care for the heat as much, but I do remember how much fun we had with the pool, and friends at the farm.  We did know how to get people together to enjoy the outdoors and just enjoy life.  I don't ever want to forget that wonderful feeling--of people being close and open.
    One of the best times at the reunion was when I was in the kitchen and almost everyone was around the table, and I could hear your voices.  Such a wonderful sound of laughing and talking--and it was magical.  Each person with their voice, and knowing each other as we all do.   I think our shared lives and love and all the things we have experienced have added to that moment.  I cannot tell you how much you all mean to me--let's always stay connected.
Peace, Karen (the instigator, planner, and hope to be the crazy one...)

1 comment:

  1. Karen, I know how you feel! The Reunion was "so right" on so many levels. We got something special, we lil' band of girl-friends!

    ReplyDelete