Thursday, April 11, 2019

Hello to all!!
It is nice in Austin this time of year. Can you believe they had to CANCEL the Capital 10K race last Sunday?  Yep, the first time for cancellation. It was raining like a monsoon, at the start time at 8 a.m. My brother, Rick, who is 73, was going to run, but then with the bad weather, it was not going to happen. 
   Things are going fine with my job.  I have been working on a Website project with another company that houses lots of agencies and orgs. that provide help to all.  It is www.auntbertha.com
Our company has the internal site for our staff customized with some new features for us to use when we refer our members for help.  I had a whole lot of training going on and a nice team meeting in SA last month, too. We even had time for bowling one night, which was fun.
   I plan to get in touch with the tour group in Costa Rica soon. I should have some estimated costs and then a timeline with dates for deposit money, etc. 
   Mary, I was thinking of you and the birds. We have had so many soming to the feeders in our back yard. 
   So, it has been a year since we got together in April. Wow, time does move on--yep, and the earth is spinning. 
    I just think of ageing in place, and having wisdom. We all have had such varied lives, and it is good that we have stayed in touch, too.
 Love to all, Namaste,
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment